Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I confess, I have been unfaithful

No, not that kind of unfaithfulness, but in the electronic age, it could be considered that. :)
I found a new and easier way to log my mileage and workouts online and have been using it a lot lately. I have been using http://www.mapmyrun.com . I decided that it would be easier to just post my workouts and mileage on there, rather than write about my workouts. I got convicted of it today and decided I need to continue to write about my thoughts and workouts on here to give people an opportunity to "hear" me and understand what I have gone through. It has been an adventure and its no fun when someone is left on hold and is anxiously awaiting your next post.

I have not been running as hard or as often in the last 2 weeks due to life getting in the way and different projects that needed attention. I also would say I hit the wall a bit and needed to give my body a little more rest so that I can continue running with enjoyment and prevent injury. I will in the coming days and weeks continue to write about my running experiences. The last 2 weeks have in fact been perfect for running and thus I have enjoyed some nice runs where I didn't sweat to death or feel like death when I finished.

I have logged just under 32 miles for the month of September and thus I am still on pace to increase my overall monthly mileage from the month of August.

Until next time,

Scarecrow Runner

No comments:

Post a Comment