Friday, September 2, 2011

15K training week 1: Day 4

Daily Mileage 2.00
Weekly Mileage 12.4
Total time: 114:00

Last night I ran a swift 2 mile run. I was going to take it easy, but my legs said otherwise. I was actually running at a pretty good pace. I guess that happens when you start getting into shape. What used to be the norm for a workout and was slow is now transformed. When I think I am going slow, I am actually going a lot faster. :)
I ended up running 2 miles in 15:12. My first mile was in 7:29. While this is far from my times in college, it is still an accomplishment for me. I would like to get my 2 mile time back down below 14 and then ultimately below 12 minutes. So here is to a good workout and many more to come....I am definitely welcoming September with cooler temperatures.


No comments:

Post a Comment